From the italian regional recipes we sampled the sauces that best represent the tradition of our country.
They are suitable to pasta and to polenta.
- Pomodoro e basilico (with fresh tomatoes and basil)
- Arrabbiata (with hot peppers)
- Amatriciana (with slightly fried bacon and onions)
- Carbonara (with bacon and eggs)
- Mediterranea (with grilled vegetables)
- Pesto (with fresh basil, parmesan and pine nuts)
- Ragù alla Bolognese (with braised beef)
- Crema ai Formaggi (with a selection of typical Italian cheese)
- Ragù di Mare (with a selection of fish and shellfish)
- Crema ai Funghi (with chopped mushrooms)
- Parmigiana (with tomato, aubergines and mozzarella cheese)